Always On My Mind

Light Theme 🦇💞❔ Dark Theme

 


Bruce had once again been instructed on what his plans ought to be for this late fall Friday night. A girl in his sphere of influence was throwing a very trendy pool party that he simply had to attend, renting out the entirety of the giant complex. It came packed with decorations, an ice cream cake served in the aquatic themed dining hall after hours of ‘free’ swimming for as many teens as she dreamed of inviting. The tactic, of course, was one would prompt their parents to rent the space and reap the rewards of inviting every person in school to come whether they liked them or not—because in order to be invited the promise of a birthday present was required.

Of course, she was here. Bruce sighed heavily, suppressing the swell of emotions that welled to the surface as soon as she walked through the sliding glass doors. While he couldn't put words to what he felt—disbelief and pleasure blending together at the forefront, the fear of getting caught in his attraction a close second—it hadn’t dawned on him that she’d actually show up.

It didn’t help matters that he could already smell her, a scent he’d never appreciated until he’d buried his face into the nape of her neck the very first time they’d gone there .

No one knew about Bruce and Ed’s secret afterschool hobby, and for the sake of his comfortable daily life, they couldn’t find out. Bruce belonged to a different social class, his pool of potential girlfriends predetermined by the hierarchy of the school years ago—not that he ever acknowledged them or had any interest. 

Edith was a strange girl, a quiet, studious type, notorious for making the wrong outburst or remark in class or to her peers. She had long been deemed creepy, unwilling to socialize, let alone make friends. The first time she’d spoken to Bruce one on one, it dawned on him that he’d never really heard her make any sound beside her signature giggle, a mix between a snort and a laugh. Many of his classmates blamed her behavior on her strict, militant upbringing in an orphanage that masqueraded as a Christian organization. Yet her overall peculiarity was precisely what attracted Bruce in the first place, what made him respect and ultimately obey her quiet, giddy request from that first encounter.

Bruce watched Edith wander to the very outer corner of the entrance to the public pool, standing sheepishly under some birthday balloons and staring like a fish out of water at all of the other girls. As each took their turns placing the gifts they’d brought for the birthday girl atop the large pile in the center of the hall, he remembered their first time.

 

・‥…━━━━━━━🦇💞❔━━━━━━━…‥・

 

After the drama and chaos of previous years, the staff of Gotham High decided that lockers would be assigned through a random draw. This year, their final year, Bruce’s locker was right beside Edith’s. Many times, he’d close his locker to see her peeking out behind hers, cowering as soon as he'd give her a quizzical look only to resume staring as soon as his back was turned. She’d never talked to him, but she'd always made a point to stay there as long as he did, watching which book he took out first, and how. Or admiring how he smoothed his hair in his locker mirror.

Today, Bruce was late leaving classes; he'd had a few questions to ask his biology teacher about an upcoming test. The hall was a ghost town—everyone else had long cleared out to rush home—all save for Edith, waiting patiently at her locker, growing more and more giddy with excitement as Bruce approached.

Outwardly, he ignored her. Internally, he was fascinated. He screwed up his combination twice under the pressure of her heated gaze from behind her long bangs and thick glasses.

“Bruce…. Wayne…”

Her voice was as quiet as a mouse. If Bruce had been rattling inside his locker, he wouldn’t have heard it. He turned to face her with a respectful half-smile.

The silence dragged between them as Bruce waited patiently for her inevitable question. She giggled, breathing heavily as though she were drunk on his attention.

Before the tension could become unbearable, he asked: “Yes?”

Edith twirled her fingers. She couldn’t seem to stay still; she bounced on her feet gently, suddenly self-conscious and staring at her fingers. Her face flushed a warm pink. 

“How dirty is your cock?” She blinked demurely, unflinching. 

Bruce dropped the pencil and papers he’d been carrying. As he stared at her in shock, she bent low to pick them up. Edith made a point to look directly at where his cock sat in his jeans and inhaled deeply as she passed it. 

“Do you watch porn?” She smiled gently. “Bruce…?”

She extended the papers he’d dropped as if it was nothing. “Are you circumcised?”

It didn’t take much for Bruce to turn a bright red. “What?”

Edith set his papers in her locker, closing it before stepping closer to Bruce, close enough that he could feel her shallow breath against his skin. 

“Silly… are you circumcised, Bruce?” She laid a hand on his chest. “Can I see it? I’ve never seen one in real life before.”

Bruce felt all the blood in his head rush to his cock. He could smell her shampoo. Her hands were so soft and gentle. Her eyelashes looked so long behind her glasses. The evening sun leaked in through the windows at the end of the hall, turning the edges of her sandy-brown hair a glowing orange.

“Please?” Her fingers curled into the front of his shirt. “I really need to know…”

Bruce swallowed hard, squeezing his eyes shut. Her hand trailed down his chest before falling back to her side. Her gentle mannerisms beckoned him closer. She acted as though the questions she’d asked were all so normal, so simple… 

“I can’t just do that—” Bruce’s hormones quickly overruled the response he’d been meaning to give, “—right here in front of everyone.”

Edith squealed with joy, covering her face in her hands, rocking back and forth ecstatically. “That’s okay, that’s okay! I know a place no one goes.” She hooked her arms into his. “Come show me what it looks like,” she whispered, “Master Wayne.” 

Edith hurried to pull him down the corridor before he could come to his senses. She threw open the janitor's closet door, pushing him in first before following him, locking the door behind her. It was dark. Bruce had only a few seconds to balance himself between the dusty shelves of cleaning supplies before it went pitch black.

He gasped, shocked, as he felt her palm against his jeans, massaging and coaxing his cock gently into saying hello. It felt good. It felt really good. It wasn’t long before the tightness of his jeans became unbearable; he busily unzipped them, pulling his boxers down just low enough to expose his cock.

Edith pulled the string to the small lightbulb that hung in the closet. It was dim, but just bright enough to see Bruce in his full arousal, flushed just as pink as she was. She squatted down, bowing her legs, coming closer to get a really good look—as far as Bruce would allow before he reflexively started backing up against the shelf, rattling its contents. 

“Wow…” Edith took a deep breath. “It smells so strong…”

Bruce blushed deeper, embarrassed, especially as he watched her continue to huff the smell after saying that.

“So this is what Bruce’s uncut dick looks like…” She sighed dreamily, licking her lips. “What does it look like when Bruce Wayne touches himself? I wonder…”

Bruce had never had a woman look at him like this; he was a private person, but the attention was intoxicating and the pleasure led his hand to act before he could think. He ran his fist all the way down the length of his cock to Edith’s gentle applause. He reasoned to himself he could stop after a few thrusts, but those few turned into many until he was fisting his cock exactly how he liked it, coming apart exactly as he did every night when no one was looking. 

It didn’t take long. 

“I wonder,” she breathed, “what does Bruce Wayne look like when he cums?”

That was all it took. He let it all go across her waiting face, most of it landing on her glasses. She grinned like a child at the foot of a Christmas tree.

Together, they had crossed the point of no return; that evening marked the start of their secret, special relationship.

 

・‥…━━━━━━━🦇💞❔━━━━━━━…‥・

 

Bruce thought about it the entire time he undressed in the men's changing room. He turned himself towards his locker and peeled off his clothes until he was down to his baggy swim trunks. Two long white stripes trailed neatly down his outer thighs in harmony with the smooth lines of his long legs. He was grateful for the way the shorts fit; the looseness afforded him some level of safety and privacy when it came to his sinful imagination.

He stood under the last shower, the broken one no one dared to use that only supplied cold water, hoping it would shock the arousal out of him. He should have known from all his many sleepless nights that there was no chance he would fix things so easily.

He didn’t bother to make small talk with his friends even as they all stood awkwardly in line. They had accepted long ago that he wasn’t the chatty type. Bruce maintained an ice cold expression, brows furrowed, deep in thought—even if those thoughts were only about Edith, her body, the way her hips curved, the heat of her plush thighs… 

Bruce practiced counting down in his head from ten, trying his best to focus on the numbers instead of the memories of their secret encounters; the way her hands felt; the way he melted into her eager mouth… He tried pitifully to read the variety of bright posters plastered over the tiled mosaic walls, all futile attempts to coax his brain into memorizing the pool guidelines rather than imagining what she might look like, soaked through in a clingy swimsuit. His peers mistook his steady concentration for anger.

Despite his efforts at self control, Bruce started scanning the perimeters for a glimpse of Edith as soon as he was let through to the bright, open space of the pool. He knew she would be away from the rest of the girls, most of whom were throwing vibrant inflatables back and forth at each other in the sun shelf of the pool. The water glittered under the fluorescent lights, a serene aqua-blue that reflected all the colors of the energetic paintings along the walls and foundations. The complex was split into multiple pieces. The largest section of the pool was structured in a tiered grid. The rest of the concrete space was shared with a hot tub and a children's section under a bridge walkway connected to the most shallow entrance of the adults’ space.

Edith cowered under the shadow of the bridge, the only girl wearing goggles. The water lapped at her calves. Her swimsuit was tight, leaving no part of her anatomy to the imagination. It looked wet, glistening whenever the reflection of the light hit the latex off the face of the waters. Unlike the skimpy bikinis the others wore, hers was a single-piece suit, terracotta-green and undoubtedly a hand-me-down—if the outdated color didn’t give it away, the fit certainly did. She cradled herself, covering as much of her body as she could, her skin flushed a light pink—whether from embarrassment or arousal, Bruce couldn’t tell.  

As his peers dove into the water, Bruce watched her, entranced. Her naked body… slick, wet and on full display. In public. He clenched his hands into fists. Counting wouldn’t help him now. He watched as she nervously spun herself back and forth, talking to herself. He wished he could make out what she was saying. 

“Come on, man!” One of his friends grabbed his shoulder, leading him around the mouth of the deep end. Edith’s eyes caught Bruce’s. She smiled, knowing she had his full attention. She opened her arms, proudly revealing herself, her body, her perky nipples to her exclusive audience. One of Bruce’s friends pushed him into the pool while he was too busy studying the lines her pussy made in her damp swimsuit.

Under the waves, under the shock and pressure of the cool water, there was only one thought Bruce could hold on to. No matter what it took, he had to fuck her today.

 

・‥…━━━━━━━🦇💞❔━━━━━━━…‥・

 

Bruce waited at the vending machine, conveniently beside the exit to the girls’ changing room. He pretended to fiddle with it, pressing buttons every so often but never completing a purchase. He’d left the pool earlier than anyone else, changed quickly, and anchored himself here to capture the object of his desire. He’d have just enough time to take her outside, around the back of the pool, to the cover of one of the tube slides in the abandoned playground. That would be enough. He’d make it be enough.

She came out quickly, more quickly than Bruce anticipated—she must have been watching Bruce, following him as soon as he’d left the pool. Her hurried footsteps altered Bruce before she even made it down the long entryway filled with all of her classmates' empty shoes. She beamed when she saw Bruce stationed at the vending machine.

“Edith.” Bruce’s voice was quiet but had full command of his strength. Edith seemed stunned that he would address her directly, but her surprise melted into an expression of pure euphoria. She smelled of chlorine, her oversized blouse was soaked; she hadn’t even bothered to take off her swimsuit. Bruce was excited that she was only wearing her standard long skirt.

“Were you really waiting for me?”  She breathed. She looked away, blush coloring her cheeks. “I’ve been waiting for you too.”

Bruce couldn’t stand to keep himself back any longer. He lunged forward, grabbing her by the wrist. Edith let her body go slack, let herself drift to his arms, let him lead her out through the glass doors into the chill of the crisp fall air. She giggled, questioning none of it, sweating and warm despite the cold.

They rounded the corner, stopping at the tall wooden fence of the playground that would offer the majority of their cover. Bruce let go of Edith just to launch himself over, offering her a hand from the top of the fence so he could effortlessly pull her over. They crashed into the gravel with a sound like fireworks amid the stars.

Bruce wordlessly carried her to the bottom of the covered, plastic blue tube slide. He pressed her down with firm hands, not caring about the puddle of water on the mouth of the slide she crashed into. She was wet anyway. He wanted her wet. Bruce stared at her for a moment, his eyes full both of tenderness and the pain that bloomed from his unending want.

Edith stretched her arms out to him and wrapped them around his neck. They kissed.

Bruce kissed her deeply until he had to pull away so they could catch their breath. He rested his forehead on hers, panting, feeling the relief of finally getting close to her after what felt like an unbearable time apart. Before he could even rest his hands on her waist, Edith was hurrying to unbutton herself, exposing the shiny, sultry swimsuit underneath. Bruce groaned as his hands finally slid against it—he could finally feel for himself how thin the fabric was under his fingers. Edith gasped, rolling her hips, bringing her legs up around Bruce’s waist to pull him in closer.

His knees buckled until he rested them against the edge of the slide, a steady force reigning over her eager body. His desperation and need washed over her, and he pressed frustrated kisses along the side of her jaw, then down her neck to the raised line where her swimsuit hugged her collarbones. She tasted like fresh water and salt. All Edith could do was bask in his advances, rocking her head back and forth as waves of pleasure shivered through her, her body trembling with excitement and bliss.

Bruce pulled her swimsuit collar down forcefully, although it eagerly bent to his command, revealing her milky skin, the crest of her tender breast. He thumbed her nipple through the slick, damp fabric, relishing the moans that escaped her lips as he worked. He touched her with severity and impatience. Her breast popped out of the tight material, instantly assaulted by Bruce’s waiting hand. He pressed her back deeper into the slide, grinding his arousal—physical evidence, proof, I need you —down into the damp heat of her pussy. 

His strong hands trailed down her chest, down across the valley of her smooth stomach, quickly brushing down along the length of her legs until his fingertips met the edges of her long skirt, sliding it upwards, discarding it around her hips. Beads of water rolled down her thighs, steam ghosting along the small gap of space between her pussy and Bruce’s erection. Edith shook, pressing the pads of her fingertips into Bruce’s shoulders, pressing him closer. 

“Are you gonna put it in me?” Edith whispered into his ear, her lips brushing against it gently. “You’re not going to use a condom, right?”

Bruce tightly clenched his fist around the edges of her discarded skirt as she spoke, a feeble attempt to control himself.

“I want to feel you all the way inside…” Edith gently carded her fingers through his hair, rolling her hips up to meet Bruce’s waiting dick. “Bruce… I missed your cock so much.”

Edith wasn’t just wet from the waters of the pool. The bottom of her swimsuit was slick with cum, a demonstration of how badly she needed him in return.

“Fuck,” Bruce groaned as if close to tears, “I can’t take it anymore.”

He pressed into her, gliding once, twice into the heat of her pussy. He brought his hand down to feel it for himself, feeling her twitch against his index finger as she moaned his name. His finger came back glossy with her cum.

He pulled the thin swimsuit to the side of her pussy, exposing it to the cool air. It was so pink, so warm, so plush… Instinctively, he ran his finger gently along the edge of her clit, savoring the way she rocked her hips and cried out into his neck. He let his finger slip between her folds, her pussy throbbing as though it was trying to suck his finger inside. Like lightning, he unbuckled his jeans, pulling down his boxers, crashing his lips into hers as he rubbed his thick cock between her legs.

“Yes… yes…” Edith purred against his lips between their passionate kisses. “Bruce… yes…”

Bruce hadn’t fucked anyone before, let alone Edith—the one he’d imagined being with the most. His cock wept for her, his stomach knotted in tight braids of ecstasy. He let his cock taste her cum, let it slide against her clit. He rocked against her, savoring each of their special moments, relishing his primal satisfaction at finally tasting the fruit he’d dreamt of. 

Bruce slid inside Edith all at once, pushing in as deep as he could possibly get before pausing in shock. He couldn’t believe how good it felt to have her surround him completely, to squeeze him so tightly. He adjusted himself, trying to aim further, to feel more of her—quickly craving more, he pulled back in one fluid motion before crashing into her harder than before, lost in the fever. Bruce pressed both of her legs up to her chest, fucking her like an animal. The sound of their sex was loud, obvious, filled with Edith’s gasps between their sloppy French kisses.

This was all Bruce ever wanted. Every time he sank balls-deep into her secret embrace, the realization hit him harder and harder. Edith was all he had ever wanted. Edith was all he had ever needed. His cock shivered as Edith clenched down around him. 

He had to cum inside her. He had to make her all his own.

Before she could protest, Bruce slammed her waist to the back of the slide so she couldn’t escape. He pounded her faster, sweating; now his legs were shivering as Edith’s had been the entire time.

He’d do it. He was going to do it. He was fucking Edith. He was inside Edith. This was what Edith’s pussy felt like. This is what Edith felt like inside, in the space no one else could fill. He was a part of her now. Now that he’d had it once he’d chase it forever. He broke from her lips, a trail of spit following his lips.

He wanted to see what she looked like when he did it.

“Edith.” Bruce sounded weak, contrary to the force of his thrusts. “I’m… I’m gonna…”

Bruce came hard into the deepest part of her, harder than he’d ever come before. Edith looked serene, face plastered with the gentle smile she only ever offered to him, the glow of their sex glittering off her cheeks. He sank to his elbows, leaning into her, nesting his face into the crook of her neck while he poured out all those unspoken feelings into the only person he felt mattered. 

Edith, Bruce held her close, I love you.


If you are inclined, you can leave a comment or kudos here on AO3! ^^