Strawberries and Cream

Light Theme Dark Theme


 

“Oh, finally !” Ichigo wiggled around helplessly where she was stuck, excited by the sounds of footsteps hitting cobblestone. “Are you here to break me out?”

Ichigo found herself trapped in the slots of a stone wall after a hard battle. She was completely wiped. Having to solo this mission against a chaotic Chimera Anima had taken all that she had. In the aftermath, she’d dropped the StrawBell Bell out and into the pitch black darkness behind the cracks in the old, stone walls of the cathedral the fight had taken place in.

Ichigo didn’t get trapped intentionally; admittedly, she wasn’t thinking, high off the rush of victory against such a formidable foe. She’d thrown both of her arms into the crack, diving into it, her catlike instincts making her believe she was a lot smaller than she was. It wasn’t until she realized that, actually, she doesn’t have paws, that she found that her arms were firmly but not painfully clenched tight between the thick stone, leaving her torso trapped between. 

It was embarrassing but it wasn’t the most humiliating thing she’d done since gaining these new powers. Her fluffy black tail that had unfurled in the height of her emotional state twitched back and forth from under her frilly bubblegum-pink Mew Strawberry uniform.

The person who had arrived was certainly not who she’d had in mind for her rescue.

“Wow, I can really see your cute little Mew Mark from this view.” The voice was condescending, overly amused with itself, coming closer, drawing nearer…

Ichigo dug her palms into the sides of the smooth stone but could find no way to support her escape. She groaned under the pressure, trying to do her best to cover up her exposed thighs, the Mew Mark tattoo emblazoned on her inner thigh, the bloomers she knew were on full display under her blossoming skirt—but in her condition, she couldn’t even manage to shut her legs. 

“Quiche?!” She shouted, trying to turn her head.

Quiche cackled in response to the way that Ichigo cried his name, how it was muffled from her compromised position. 

He stared down at where Ichigo wrestled, this time with more of a fever than she had when it had first occurred to her that she was stuck. His slitted, bright yellow eyes absorbed her despair hungrily, irises shivering from the pleasure that rocked through his entire body. Ichigo was all his. If she was going to escape, she would have. She was helpless.

Quiche licked his lips as he closed the distance between them, his tall, slender shadow rushing to cast itself across Ichigo’s smooth skin as he closed the distance with confident, eager strides.

Ichigo hissed a little in resistance, finally meowing weakly in submission to the way she was held hostage once her body was totally spent. Quiche was kind enough to wait patiently, watching her heartfelt performance from behind his thick green bangs.

“Quiche, I know we have our differences…” She stared, pouting to herself and how she would have to beg in this situation. “But… Can you please help me out?”

Quiche laughed to himself again, clutching his sides as though Ichigo’s request was just too funny. Help her? Oh, he’d really show her.

“Of course,” The emotion in Quiche’s voice was difficult for Ichigo to read but it made her feel that an attack was definitely incoming. It made the hair of her kitty ears and tail bristle. “I have sympathy for you.”

Ichigo felt the heat of Quiche’s body as he came closer to her, his hips just at the point of where her bottom was, where she was stuck face down into the wall. 

“D-don’t look…” She blushed, feeling his large hands against her legs, dangerously close to her inner thighs. She could feel his fingertips as he stroked her skin as gently as he might pet her if she really were a kitten. It made her mewl embarrassingly. She squeezed her eyes shut. She wasn’t sure if she’d blushed this much for a long, long time… and whenever she got this embarrassed, it was so hard to control her cat instincts…

“Look at what?” Quiche let his hands briefly run against the seam of her cute, pink bloomers. How he wished that she didn’t bother with those so he would get the chance to get a peek at her actual panties. “I’m just helping you.”

The tender type of touch in such a sensitive area, especially when Ichigo felt so much more cat than teen girl, made her feel so funny . Her tail twitched, swishing against Quiche’s waist as he kept stroking her, feeling her clean, soft skin, grabbing her plush thighs between his hands.

“That’s not…” Ichigo felt so confused in the heat she was beginning to feel. She felt herself losing track of her thoughts the more that Quiche used these attacks against her. “That’s not helping!”

“It’s definitely doing something,” Quiche sounded so pleased with himself, dragging his long nails gently against her. Ichigo let out a loud cry then, a long meow that echoed between the tall gray stones. Hearing it made Quiche grip her hard, firmly, possessively. Not that he was ever going to actually help her—but if she made such pretty sounds, he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from destroying her.

“I just…” Ichigo panted between the words, wishing she could cover herself up or run away from the way Quiche touched her. “Just help me out of here, alright?”

Quiche hummed, feigning he was considering her request sincerely but it was obvious that he had no intention of doing so. He laid his palms against Ichigo’s hips, enjoying how she accepted it eagerly, that she was foolish enough to believe that he might actually get her out of the trouble she’d found herself in.

Quiche admired the heat of her body, how her silky pink uniform shone in the faint candlelight of the cathedral, even under his grasp. It felt so much softer than he imagined now that he’d finally had more than a moment to really feel it under his touch.

“Brace yourself.” He smugly warned her. He sunk himself against her, guiding himself to the heat between her legs, running where his cock was hard under his clothes into the squeaky fabric of her bloomers, right into her weak point.

“W-w-what?!” She cried, her eyes wide. She tried to move but he had her firmly in his grasp, rolling her hips for her, rocking her into his hard cock. It made her feel even weirder, almost like she was itching. Something about it instinctively felt so good, in a way that made her flush red with humiliation. She couldn’t help but moan little meows as he had his way with her. She convinced herself, somewhere, distantly in her mind that it was alright, she still had her clothes on. The bell of her collar jingled in time with how he thrust himself against her, sliding into the place Ichigo's pussy liked most—the place that made human thoughts impossible. The rough way Quiche treated her made her feel like a tiny animal who’d gone into heat.

Quiche sighed, admiring how Ichigo looked from her position, almost as if she were kneeling. He separated from her briefly; when she cried out with disappointment, he groaned—and he released himself, guiding his cock to press into the velvety fabric that he was having so much fun playing with.

Ichigo had stopped complaining, instead sounding like she was excited to finally feel a warm cock against her. Quiche pressed the head of his dick against her pussy, tracing himself down the line of her slit, the one he knew would be just as pink as her girly little costume. His precum left watery tears across the material.

With the way that Ichigo was acting he couldn’t maintain his patience for long. He reached for her, pulling her uniform to the side so her pussy could be exposed to the cool night air. Her tail stopped swaying once she’d realized and the shock brought her momentarily back into her sober state of mind.

“Hey, wait—!”

Quiche didn’t listen to her. He thrust himself inside her in one motion, impaling her on the thickness of his cock. He moaned as he felt her shudder around him, offering him little resistance even though he could tell she’d never been fucked before. She was so wet and eager that it had made it easy, almost as though she’d sucked him inside. Despite her cry, she had stopped complaining, merely panting as she felt Quiche so hard and deep inside her. It made her mind feel as hot as her blushing cheeks.

“Aahhh~” She whined weakly. It sounded more like a purr. 

Her behavior made his cock twitch with pleasure inside her. Quiche laughed, pleased with her. Why, he wondered, hadn’t he done this sooner?

He waited a moment to appreciate how it felt before he started to work himself in and out, eyes rolling back at how her body hugged him, holding him so tightly, making it difficult to pull out very far. His arms trembled slightly where he held her firmly in place at her hips.

Each time he thrust inside her, he tried to reach deeper, enjoying the way that it really felt like they were exchanging forbidden, internal kisses with one another. Ichigo’s bell chimed in pace with his strong strikes and she was lost in the bliss of their sex, letting out long chirps and mews in earnest.

“Ichigo…” He breathed her name, watching with admiration how slick his cock was with her cum every time he pulled out of her, enraptured by the way her smooth, hairless pussy eagerly accepted his return, accommodating him until he was balls deep inside her.

He picked up the pace, using Ichigo as a toy to totally please himself. He was close.

Such a cute, preppy little girl was falling apart because of him, because he was fucking her, claiming her, stealing away her virginity. She was powerless to stop it. 

“Feels good~!” Ichigo cried out, feeling the way that Quiche’s cock nuzzled her insides, close to its climax.

He didn’t bother pulling out, instead trying to get himself in further, spilling all his cum into her most private places. He was breathless, filling her until he couldn’t possibly anymore, until her pussy was totally full of his cock and his hot, sticky cum.

With that, Ichigo had been fully domesticated like the good little kitty that she actually was.



If you are inclined, you can leave a comment or kudos here on AO3! ^^