Final Fantasy 7 - Cloud's Buster Sword Trophy Daughter

Trophy Daughter

Dark Theme Light Theme

A gift for Bumbletee!

Also hosted on AO3!

Summary: Dawn sprains her ankle and worries she won’t be able to train for her contests anymore. Luckily, Volo—her dear father—knows a different way.

Fandom: Pokemon
Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Published Date: 2022-10-11
Words: 1,802
Status: Complete
Rating: Explicit
Warnings: Underage
Category: F/M (Hikari | Dawn/Volo
Tags: Consensual Underage Sex, Grooming, Pet Play, Kitten Play, Sexual Roleplay, Lingerie, Vaginal Sex, Age Difference, Older Man/Younger Woman, Incest, Parent/Child Incest, Father-Daughter Relationship, Established Relationship, Enthusiastic Consent, Day Two Of Not Doing Whump For Whumptober LOL, Coordinator Dawn, Dawn Wearing A Skitty Costume Makes Me Want To Blow UP, Skitty Costume Dawn.

Volo fixed the makeshift splint around Dawn’s ankle. His devotion emanated from him while he worked with an expert gentleness. He couldn’t bear to see his little girl in such pain. He was more careful with her than he had been with anything else, certainly more than if he’d ever twisted his own ankle like she had. The way he worked better suited the patience of a horologist, as though each moving piece of Dawn was special, irreplaceably precious.

Dawn cried nonetheless, sobbing herself dizzy until she was weak. She whined into her palms, running them down the sides of her cheeks, sniffling in the way that made Volo’s heart ache with concern for his dearest child.

“Oh, Daddy,” Dawn wailed as Volo looped some extra gauze around her ankle. “I’ll never get to be a Coordinator now!”

Volo petted her smooth legs gently, trying his best to offer her some comfort. “Now, now, this is just temporary, my girl. It’s alright. You’re alright.”

Togepi chirped beside them with a look of concern, wiggling and shifting its focus back and forth at both Dawn and Volo as one or the other spoke. It seemed distressed until Dawn’s crying calmed down somewhat from her father’s deep well of gentleness and affection.

“But…” Dawn’s eyes were watery, shimmering with tears unshed. She looked up innocently at Volo through her raven bangs. “You said I really need to practice if I want to be a Coordinator. How will I do that now?”

Volo felt the tendrils of arousal coil through his body, hot cords tightly winding through him until a calculated plan was born in his mind. He stared down on Dawn with a hungry affection, thinking how delightful she looked even in this state. Her limitless, unending trust never ceased to bring him pleasure. 

“Don’t worry.” Volo helped her sit more upright, propping her leg so it was elevated upon a plush pillow. “Daddy will help you. I always do.”

Dawn smiled a little between her tears at that, clasping her hands together. Togepi seemed happy about that response too. “Yeah! You do! That’s one of the reasons why I love you so much!”

Volo smiled at her, a happiness so all-consuming and powerful that it stung. Oh, he couldn’t have been more happy at any point in his life. 

Volo rose up from the couch, picking up Togepi in his arms so it could go play with Cyndaquil. He found his way to the long closet that housed all of the outfits and costumes he’d collected for Dawn, the wardrobe for his sweet princess. He loved playing dress-up games with her more than anything. He combed through the various fabrics; shiny, frilly, glittery, lacy, bright pinks, pastels, vibrant reds… His fingers stopped upon the skimpy costume of a Skitty. 

Yes, that’s what he was in the mood for today. 

He swept it into his arms neatly, not letting it wrinkle in the slightest. He collected a tiny pink collar and the clip-on Skitty ears that were kept in a dish next to Dawn’s constantly growing costume collection before heading back towards where she rested.

“Okay, honey.” Volo announced his arrival, settling back onto the couch. Dawn had stopped crying, merely sniffling occasionally, already excited to see what her father had brought her. “Today your Coordinator training is going to be a little different.”

Dawn reached out for the tiny outfit, beaming at how delicate it was, how obvious it was that countless hours of workmanship had been poured into every stitch. Even though it was skimpy lingerie at best, it was more detailed than some wedding dresses. Dawn adored everything about it.

“Oh, wow!” She gasped as she ran her hands up the embroidery and the jewels etched into the thin windows of fabric. “It’s beautiful!”

It wasn’t long before Volo was helping her out of the clothes she’d played outside in. He’d already tidied her up before tending to her rolled ankle, so she looked as fresh as a daisy, blushing pink under the tiny slivers of fabric that made up her Skitty costume. Volo’s hands trembled slightly with arousal as he clasped the two plush ears on opposite sides of her head, through two strands of her silky hair that smelled like strawberry shampoo.

“Today you have to practice being the Pokémon and I’ll pretend to be your Coordinator.” Volo spun the narrative calmly even though he felt like he was about to melt. “This training will help you understand your Pokémon better.” He laid her back down into their L-shaped couch, watching how all of the gemstones glittered under the lights of their living room. “So you can be more in sync with them.”

Dawn nodded, that familiar, fluttering feeling rising in her again, swirling in her tummy. She loved how creative her daddy was and she adored all of the games he loved to play. She would never need or want anyone else. Who else could she possibly have so much fun with?

“That sounds wonderful!” She had forgotten all about her ankle. She rolled her hands upwards towards Volo as though they were the paws of a Skitty. She had assumed her role unquestioningly. 

“First,” Volo traced the line that the raised edge of fabric made as it curled along Dawn’s hips. “You have to listen to your trainer and use your learned moves to impress the judges.”

She nodded, meowing in response. Volo’s eyes nearly rolled back from pleasure.

“Okay, Skitty~” He brought his fingers to her rosy lips. “Use Attract.”

Dawn mewled and she opened her lips to accept her father's fingers. She lapped at them gently, imagining she was giving him Skitty kisses. Dawn let him press himself inside, rolling her tongue along him exactly how she knew that he loved it. Volo hissed, closing his eyes, helpless to how soft and warm she felt. He withdrew himself from her mouth while she tried to suck him back inside. She kissed at the tips of his fingers, heavy, perverted kisses that she’d learned from his helpful instruction. It made him weak.

“Good job, Skitty.” He breathed, watching her with heavy lidded eyes, mesmerized at  how she worked. 

Dawn was growing impatient, excited in her movement, letting her tongue roll along the curves of Volo’s thumbs and wrist. He couldn’t take much more, either.

“Alright, it’s time for your next move.” Volo hummed. “Let’s have you use Charm now.”

Dawn obeyed, blushing from her arousal. She knew full well what it meant when her father had that look.

She spread her legs apart, holding her hands like they were paws. Dawn raised her legs up, putting them on either side of Volo, pulling him in closer to her until he was flush against her. She pleaded with him wordlessly, thrusting her hips up to meet him, to roll against where he was hard and hot against her.

“It’s really working.” Volo rushed to unzip himself, nearly panting. Who was he to deny his daughters wishes? “The judges are so impressed with us.”

Dawn beamed happily at his approval, like she was glittering as much as the collection of jewelry across her small form. 

Volo ran his cock along the thin fabric that was tight against her plush pussy, sliding himself up and across it, letting the head of his cock meet her where she’d made a tiny damp spot in the pink fabric. 

Even with all the enthusiasm behind her rolling hips, it wasn’t enough.

“Skitty,” His voice was weak and dark. “It’s time for our special finish.”

If Dawn’s clip-on Skitty tail could wag back and forth, it would have.

She pulled the fabric of her tiny one-piece to the side, exposing herself, moaning as she felt Volo immediately press himself against her. 

“Let’s show them your Play Rough move, okay sweetheart?” 

Dawn giggled, wrapping her arms up so she could pull her father down closer towards her, so she could smell how good his aftershave smelled and feel so delicate in his strong arms.

Volo guided himself inside her, feeling her pussy shiver around him, slowly accommodating the tip of his cock until it was sucking at him, pulling him in deeper. Her body loved him, begging him to plunge further inside. Dawn whined and moaned, immediately feeling pleasure at being rejoined with him but wanting it faster, harder, more.

Volo let himself slide all the way inside her, groaning at how tight she felt. It was so good, too good. Impossibly good. 

“That isn’t very rough, Daddy.” She whispered, unsure if she was allowed to speak during this play-pretend but wanting him to take it just as seriously as she was. Volo felt his entire body shudder at her request.

He pressed into her hips, giving a firm thrust that had her whimpering excitedly. She accepted him easily, her pussy the exact shape of his cock after all of the different ways they’d played together. It wasn’t long until he was pounding into her with all of his might, the sound of their sex loud and aggressive, wet skin against skin, desperate kisses planted on each others lips.

Volo paced it so that she’d be brought close the same time as he was. He pressed his cock into the places inside her that she loved most of all. He memorized everything about her, engraved every detail about his sweet angel to his mind—she was the most important thing in his world, after all. 

Dawn panted, falling apart, calling out for him. She bucked her hips into him, rolling where he fucked her so he could press harder against the deepest parts of her, the places that only he had permission to touch.

“I’m—” She pleaded, breaking away from his ravenous kisses, sucking on his lips instead. “Daddy, I’m gonna—”

Volo moaned, picking up the pace so he could time himself alongside her. He almost drooled at how her pussy twitched around him, signaling to him that she was moments away from cumming on his cock. She was so hot, so wet, all for him…

He came inside her hard, filling her, claiming her at the same moment that she did, cooing so prettily while she finished.

Volo petted her head, stroked her hair, staying inside her, enjoying the feeling of closeness and intimacy that they shared. Her breathing calmed. She planted kisses against the nape of his neck and his cheek while he soaked it all in.

“That definitely would have won us a ribbon.” He grinned to himself as he pressed a kiss into Dawn’s cheek, finally settling down.

“Oh, I love you so much.” She sighed, hugging him tightly like he was a giant stuffed animal.

“I love you too, honey.” He smiled gently, so relaxed in this special moment.